mercredi 11 août 2010

Forgiveness: The Hate-stopper

Okay. What a weird title.
Ah, whatever.

Today, I just learned about something called forgiveness.
There was no clue, that today, would be that day. The day where I can finally reconcile with someone, whom I used to have hostile feelings towards.
FYI, that person is not RRB1, okay? Hahaha, it's not him, but kind of related to him.
That person is a girl.
She's younger than me.
But she's the one who decided to make the first move to apologize.
Which is a really big thing. At least, for me.

Not that I'm feeling guilty or what, it's just, that, if I was her, it wouldn't be easy. Apologizing like that needs a lot of courage for me to do.

I may be rude & blunt in my words, but in real life, I'm not that brave. To apologize and admitting my mistakes to a person, whom I'm not really close with. No, no, no, I think I'm not that brave.
I salute her for that.

Gawd, did we talk for some serious time!
I didn't realize that she's not that bad, until I really talked to her.

I know, don't judge a book by it's cover, yeah, yeah. I learn that, the hard way. Trust me.
It's not just about her, when my judgement is wrong. There are lots of things that I misjudged. I misjudged Adam, I misjudged 9.11, I misjudged 10.2, I misjudged some of my new friends, and many other things that I just couldn't think of right now.

Shit, I'm missing my points here!

Okay. The points are:
~ This first day of Ramadhan, really brought something useful for me, which is a new friend. (I guess?)
~ I learned that sometimes, all we have to do is forgive.
~ I learned that we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. (Again.)
~ I learned that, God's way to reconcile one and another, is really really strange and unexpected.
~ I learned that, some jerks just can't stop being jerks. (LOL!)

Yeah, well, that's it for now, guys!
Sorry if I had any typos or whatever it is that is just so wrong in your eyes.
Sorry, 'kay? Because I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT.
Peace the fuck out!

Aucun commentaire: