Some of my results in Mid-Term Tests are kind of weird.
Because in some of the subjects where I thought I could get an average score, it turned out to be below the average!
On the contrary, in Mathematics, I got 8,26 for the multiple choices!!!
8,26 IN MATH??? ME?????
Even Alya & Ipeh were speechless when I told them that.
Here are some of the results that I already got:
- Civics: 8,22 (THANK YOU, GOD!)
- Chemistry: 7,75 (Damn. I was pretty confident when I did the test, why did the result turned out to be like this? -____________-")
- Geography: 6,50 (Nyeh. Blame the lame dame.)
- ICT: 6,33 (Gah!)
- Math: 8,26 (This should be listed as one of the Wonders of the World, right?!)
- Biology: 7,something (Urgh. I don't like bacterias & viruses.)
- Indonesian: 6,50 (It was entirely the fault of one of the Dames of 81 who announced the total time of the test when there were only 20 or 30 minutes left!)
- Physics: 5,20 (BLAME THE DAMN DAME WHO COULDN'T BE A GOOD TEACHER!!!!!)
- Sociology: 7,75 (That's the result when we examined it manually, and my teacher said that only those who got below 7,50 will have to do some remedial. I don't know about the result from scanner, though..)
I'll post it when I get it.
Oh, and by the way, I was right. I wasn't selected to be one of the representatives for the English Debate Competition in Gandhi Ancol.
Ah, well, schucks for me, right?