vendredi 24 décembre 2010

Dying While Doing

Hoy!

Damn, for the past, errmm, 7 days (I guess), I've been doing some reaaaaaaaaaaaally troublesome activities that are related to my school's TO (Trip Observasi). -_-'
I mean, as the Sekben (Sekretaris-Bendahara) of Logos (my team!
♥ it!), I have to do a friggin' lot of things! The shits like collecting the money, knowing every information that relates to the team, contacting my team members, making papers, informing and reminding my Danru (Komandan Regu), providing a place where we can make our nametags, and many other things that I can't remember right now, or I don't know about them yet..

All of those things made my hands stiff for days, my feet are still somehow killing me, and my brain feels like it's going to explode in no time!

Not to mention that our nametags are still not finished, not even half way down..
Monday I have to continue making those nametags with my team and our Partner Team, Team 22 (sorry guys, especially Nabila, I forgot your team's name :3), along with our Kamits (?), Kak Hawa & Kak Glory..
AT MY HOUSE!
Greeeaaat!

Skip it! Complain, complain, complain, that's what I do..

Oh, and Razgovarivaet guys are planning on a reunion, they want to watch Indonesia VS. Malaysia together, and as usual, my place is in the first option of house candidates.. (what the hell am I trying to say?)
Yeah yeah, it's fine with me, though.. I mean, even my Mom asked me to ask my friends, if they want to throw a New Year's Eve Party at my house..

Hopefully all of those activities can be done with success.. *crossing my fingers a bit tighter*

Aucun commentaire: